We planned a pilot (small, initial) box monitoring program very late last fall. So far, we recruited some partners, built seven boxes, installed and registered two, and have chosen locations for three others. They are not yet installed and we may not achieve installation until about two weeks from now. If we can install by the last half of March, should we do so, or should we wait until the preferred Oct to Jan interval? We are in a rural area near Iowa City, Iowa.